Are you a quilter? Have you always wanted to give it a try? Well August is hot! Quilters are hot! Join Sarah Bond as we jump into another Quiltapalooza @ 11 West Mt Airy Ave. from 6pm – 10pm.
Come on over and start a string quilt. This simple and quick method builds quilt squares on a muslin foundation using the scraps or “strings” left over from cutting fabrics for other quilts. Sew, uninterrupted, for a few minutes or the whole evening. No interruptions… nobody else’s mess to clean up!
We will provide:
- All the muslin foundation squares you will need for the evening’s sewing.
- Cutting stations with large mats.
- Scraps for new quilters to start off.
You should bring:
- Your sewing machine if you want to sew all night.
- Your own scraps if you want to use them.
- Scissors, rotary cutter and ruler, if you have them.
For more information call 215.242.5074.