- Built/Established the Solomon Levy Gallery of Art
- Constructed and Rented seven working-artist studios
- Entertained G-Town Radio and the Black Tribbles at the Night Market
- Painted over a dozen rain barrels in association with Mt. Airy BID
- Participated in POST (Philadelphia Open Studio Tours)
- Entertained multiple quiltapaloozas, breakfast clubs, dances, cabarets, & markets
- Started our monthly Jazz Jams (2nd Wednesday of every month)
- Raised funds at our annual Silent Auction
- Hosted several exhibits such as “A Life of Art, Love, and Healing” and “RUST3”
- Loved every minute of it…
Without YOU, none of this would have happened! At MAAG, community is central to our mission. That’s why we want to show our deepest appreciation for our neighborhood ties and the people who help us to keep our doors open.
So, on Saturday, January 26th from 6-9PM, MAAG will host a potluck spectacular to thank all our members and supporters, and welcome any new faces to the crowd. Come browse the gallery, check out our new studios, mingle with fellow artists and art-lovers, and grab a bite to eat and drink. Join or renew your membership and receive exciting updates for 2013. Most importantly, just come and have a good time.
See you there!