Are you a quilter? Or have you always wanted to give it a try? Join Sarah Bond at Mt. Airy Art Garage for a MAAG Quiltapalooza.
Come on over and start a string quilt. This simple and quick method builds quilt squares on a muslin foundation using the scraps or “strings” left over from cutting fabrics for other quilts. Sew, uninterrupted, for a few minutes or the whole evening. No interruptions nobody else’s mess to clean up!
We will provide:
– All the muslin foundation squares you will need for the evening’s sewing
– Cutting stations with large mats
– Scraps for new quilters to start off with
You should bring:
– Bring your sewing machine if you want to sew all night
– Your own scraps if you want to use them
– Scissors, rotary cutter and ruler, if you have them