Well, it’s time to join Sarah Bond at MAAG for another Quiltapalooza!
This Friday, May 17, is ON! 6-10 pm.
Come on over and start a string quilt. This simple and quick method builds quilt squares on a muslin foundation using the scraps or “strings” left over from cutting fabrics for other quilts.
Sew, uninterrupted, for a few minutes or the whole evening. No interruptions… nobody else’s mess to clean up!
We will provide:
- All the muslin foundation squares you will need for the evening’s sewing
- Cutting stations with large mats
- Scraps for new quilters to start off
You should bring:
- Your sewing machine if you want to sew all night.
- Your own scraps if you want to use them.
- Scissors, rotary cutter and ruler, if you have them.
Oh yes, and bring your enthusiasm. Time to mix it up with other quilters in the community! Call 215.242.5074 for more information. This Friday, 6-10 pm, $10 admission. And if you miss it, we do this regularly, the 3rd Friday of every other month.