Deadline May 29
The second annual MAAG Summer Show Off exhibition will open in the Solomon Levy Gallery on June 6, 2014. We know you have worked all winter in your studios (the weather was SO bad you had nothing else to do), and now is the time to bring out your best work and show off your efforts. This is a member only group show. The media is not restricted. This is your opportunity to exhibit drawings, paintings, sculpture, photography, collage and/or mixed media (nothing larger than 4’ x 4’).
Please send your application form, your entry fee (payable by PayPal below or by check) and the images of the pieces you are submitting via jpeg at 350 dpi (2100 pixels on the largest side) to email@example.com. Include the Title, Media, Dimensions, and Price with the image submissions. The fee for participating in this exhibition is $10 for each submission with a limit of two submissions. Be advised that submitted images may be used for advertising and marketing if the work is accepted.
We will notify you if your work has been accepted. Drop off of your work is May 31 from 12–6 PM and June 1 from 12–5 PM. This is a curated show, and you must be a member to submit.
- All 2 dimensional works of art must be suitably framed and ready for hanging and installation. No saw tooth hangers will be accepted. All works on paper or photographs must be behind glass or Plexiglas. No clip frames will be accepted.
- There are a very limited number of pedestals for 3 dimensional work. Please inquire during drop off of work or call ahead to make additional arrangements.
- All art works must have an identification label attached with artist name, address, telephone number and current email address.
- Payment is required at the time you drop off your art work.
- All work must be for sale. MAAG will receive a 30% commission on all work sold in the gallery.
- If the art work is shipped to or from MAAG, the artist is responsible for all packing, shipping and insurance costs. The artist is responsible for settling all claims with the carrier.
MAAG assumes no liability for any damage that may occur during the exhibit. MAAG is not responsible for any artwork left past the pickup date.
All accepted work must remain on display for the duration of the exhibition.
You can download your application HERE and mail it, along with your check, to MAAG. Or call 215-242-5074.
You can pay via Paypal directly but don’t forget to send us your application.
Add to cart
$10.00 Add to cart
You can also pick up an application at the Mt. Airy Art Garage, 11 W. Mt. Airy Avenue, during our regular hours Wed. & Friday, noon till 7 pm, Thurs. & Sat., noon till 6 pm, and Sunday, noon till 5 pm.