4th Sunday of every month. Sunday, Feb. 22. 1 pm till 5 pm
What’s Quilt Time? It’s a whole new way to work on your quilts with fellow quilters. How’s it different? For starters, there’s multiple activities going on, at the same time, under one roof. For 4 glorious hours! And it’s led by fiber artist, Karoline Wallace.
What’s Quilt Time offering? How about:
- Time and space (4 hours with large tables) devoted to working on your quilts.
- Help with design, layout, and basting your projects.
- Classes with take-away projects to learn popular techniques; quilted postcards, free-motion quilting and fusible web applique projects. Don’t want to take a class? That’s ok. You can listen in while you work. You just may want to join the next one.
- Presentations offering tricks and tips on various aspects of the quilt-making process.
- Building community, camaraderie, support, friendship, snacking, laughing, talking and enjoying fellow quilters’ company.
- And, of course, show and tell!
So join us. It’s a great way to spend an afternoon in quilty madness. Cost is $10 for members/$15 for nonmembers. If you choose to take the class, your cost includes a day admission to Quilt Time.
Feb. 22 Class
Fusible Applique Postcards
Teacher: Karoline Wallace
Cost: $30 (includes materials)
$30.00 Add to cart