December 8-9, 2018
In partnership with Mt. Airy Custom Furniture – 7054 Germantown Avenue
Deadline for Submissions: Tuesday, November 20
It’s getting close to the Holiday Art Market – A Juried Holiday Display of Original Fine Art and Handcrafts. This is our 10th Anniversary year and we intend to celebrate with fine art, handcraft, live music, food, and a wonderful time for all. Submissions will be juried. We will notify you if your work has been accepted no later than Wednesday, November 21, 2018.
All artists are invited to submit their work for sale at our Holiday Art Market on Saturday, December 8 and Sunday, December 9, Noon – 6 pm, with setup on Friday, December 7, 6 to 9 pm. All work must be your own original work. Anything you submit must reflect what has been juried (no add-ons). The cost for the weekend (space up to 10’ x 10’) is $100/members and $150/non-members for two days. All current members will have first priority in the jurying process. The artists retain 100% of their sales when selling during the Art Market. Non-members will receive a free MAAG membership.
To apply, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- MAAG’s Submission form (page 2)
- 3 JPGs images (300 dpi) of the type of work you plan to sell. Be advised that submitted images may be used by MAAG for advertising and marketing if the work is accepted.
- Entry Fee
- Artist Bio/Statement describing the work submitted.
NOTE: The above items may also be delivered by snail mail or in person.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, November 20
- Friday, December 7: Delivery and setup (6-9 pm) – There is a parking lot on Mt. Pleasant Ave. with a loading dock. Cars must be moved
after unloading your materials.
- Sat., December 8 – Sun., December 9, Noon – 6 pm – Holiday Art Market
- Sunday, December 9: Take down (6-7 pm)
NOTE: For the duration of the weekend, all artwork must remain on display and all artists must be present with their artwork.
MAAG Members – $100 Table Fee
$100.00 Add to cart
Non-MAAG Members – $150 Table Fee
$150.00 Add to cart
Photo courtesy of Mary Ann Domanska