Mt. Airy Art Garage (MAAG) is a nonprofit Arts Hub founded and driven by a dynamic group of professional artists. An incubator for both professional and emerging artists in Germantown, Mt. Airy, and Chestnut Hill, we function as a resource center of creativity for artists, art lovers, and all those who seek to bring an eco-friendly and artistic sensibility to their lives. We are home to working artist studios, the Solomon Levy Gallery, artist-driven workshops and events, fine art and handcraft markets, and more. At the end of the day, our goal is to provide communal space for artistic creativity, collaboration, and celebration.
- MAAG —a group of individuals DEDICATED to their community, art, and the greater environment.
- MAAG—a place for DIALOGUE & CREATIVITY.
- MAAG —a COMING TOGETHER for performers and audiences.
- MAAG —a place where one can go to CELEBRATE the Germantown, Mt. Airy, and Chestnut Hill communities with all their beauty and talent.
- MAAG — a place for DOING, TEACHING, CREATING.
- MAAG —a place for COLLABORATION, a meaningful place to ignite teaching and learning.
- MAAG—a place to ENCOURAGE youth and appreciate elders.
- MAAG — where EDUCATION, ART, and FRIENDSHIP are alive and well.
- MAAG — making something from nothing in a COMMUNITY of like-minded people.
The Mt. Airy Art Garage is created and run by those who love art, love their community, and believe in dreaming together to make things happen.