The Mt. Airy Art Garage’s 12th Annual Holiday Art Market
Taking Place Over 5 Consecutive Weekends: November 20 – 21, November 27 – 28, December 4 – 5, December 11 – 12, December 18 – 19
It’s getting close to the Holiday Art Market — A Juried Holiday Display of Original Fine Art and Crafts. This is our 12th Annual Holiday Art Market, and we intend to celebrate it with fine art, handcrafts, music, food, and a wonderful time for all.
This year we’re doing something different: We’re expanding to 5 exciting weekends during the Holiday Season! Starting November 20th and running through December 19th, artists will have the chance to sell their work for as many days and weekends as they want. Artists have the choice to sell for only one weekend or during the entire event, and artists must remove their displays after Sunday.
All artists are invited to submit their work for sale at our Holiday Art Market during the weekends of November 20 – 21, November 27 – 28, December 4 – 5, December 11 – 12, and December 18 – 19.
The event will run on Saturdays from 11 AM – 6 PM and Sundays from 11 AM – 5 PM, with setup on Fridays from 6 PM – 9 PM. All work must be your own original work. Anything you submit must reflect what has been juried (no add-ons). The cost for the weekend is $100/members and $150/non-members for two days, and all exhibitors receive a space up to 10’ x 10’. All current members will have first priority in the jurying process. All artists retain 100% of their sales when selling during the Art Market. Any non-member who participates will have a MAAG Membership included at no extra cost. NOTE: For the duration of the weekend, all artwork must remain on display and all artists must be present with their artwork.
To apply, send email@example.com the following (All items can be sent via snail mail as well):
- MAAG’s Submission Form (or the online application)
- Up to 3 JPG images (300 dpi) of the type of work you plan to sell. Be advised that submitted images may be used by MAAG for advertising and marketing if the work is accepted.
- Entry Fee ($100/members, $150/non-members) which can be sent via PayPal
- Artist Bio – A one-paragraph description about the artist written in the 3rd Person
All emails should have the subject line: “12th Annual Holiday Art Market – [Artists Name]”.
- Application Deadline: Monday, November 1st, 11:59 PM (Notification of Acceptance: Friday, November 5)
- Delivery and Setup: The Friday of the weekend(s) you chose
- Holiday Art Market: Saturday’s from 11 AM – 6 PM – Sunday’s from 11 AM – 5 PM
- Breakdown: Sunday 5 – 6 PM at the end of the weekend(s) you chose; if exhibiting non-consecutive weekends, then you need to break down in between
MAAG assumes no liability for any damage that may occur during the exhibit and is not responsible for any artwork left past the pickup date.