The Mt. Airy Art Garage’s 13th Annual Holiday Art Market
Taking Place Over 2 Consecutive Weekends: December 10 – 11, December 17 – 18
It’s getting close to the Holiday Art Market – A Juried Holiday Display of Original Fine Art and Handcrafts, and we intend to celebrate with fine art, handcraft, live music, food, and a wonderful time for all. All artists are invited to submit their work for sale at our Art Market, which will run two weekends – December 10-11 and 17-18 (Saturdays noon – 6 PM and Sundays noon – 5 PM), with setup on Fridays 6 – 9 PM. Artists have the choice to sell for only one weekend or both, and artists must remove their displays after each Sunday. Submissions will be juried, and current members will have priority in the jurying process. We will notify you if your work has been accepted no later than December 2.
The fee for MAAG members is $100/per weekend; and for non-members the fee is $150/one weekend, $250/both weekends. Any non-member who participates will have a MAAG membership included at no extra cost. All artists retain 100% of their sales when selling during the Art Market. All exhibitors receive a space up to 10’ x 10’, and they must bring their own tables*, chairs*, displays, supports, etc., whatever is needed for their presentation. (*MAAG does have some tables and chairs, so inquire if you need them.) Electricity is available.
For the duration of the weekend, all artwork must remain on display and all artists must be present with their artwork. All work must be your own original work. Anything you submit must reflect what has been juried (no add-ons).
Download a Submission Form Here
To apply, send firstname.lastname@example.org the following (All items can be sent via snail mail as well):
- MAAG’s Submission Form (available above)
- Up to 3 JPG images (300 dpi) of the type of work you plan to sell. Be advised that submitted images may be used by MAAG for advertising and marketing if the work is accepted.
- Entry Fee which may be paid below, via PayPal, or by check/credit card (see the application form).
- Bio/Statement for each artist on the application – a one-paragraph description about the artist written in the 3rd person.
All emails should have the subject line: “13th Annual Holiday Art Market – [Artists Name]”.
- Application Deadline: November 30 (Notification of Acceptance: December 2)
- Holiday Art Market: December 10-11, Saturday 12 – 6 PM, Sunday 12 – 5 PM and December 17-18, Saturday 12 – 6 PM, Sunday 12 – 5 PM
- Delivery and Setup: Friday of each weekend, 6 – 9 PM**
- Breakdown: Sunday of each weekend, 5 -6 PM**
- **There is a parking lot on Mt. Pleasant Ave. with a loading dock. Cars must be moved after unloading.
MAAG assumes no liability for any damage that may occur during the exhibit and is not responsible for any artwork left past the pickup date.