Art Show Proposal ◆ 2024 Season
Use the form below to submit everything online. Be sure you have the following:
- Title of the proposed show
- Thesis (description and purpose of the show)
- Resume/biography of participating artists
- Brief description of the artwork that will be in the show (material, average sizes, etc.)
- 3-10 examples representing the type of art that will be in the show
- Any special installation requirements
- Preferred show dates as well as dates for opening reception, closing reception, and artist’s talk, if desired
- Additional files such as logos or other images related to the exhibition to be used for publicity purposes.
Deadline: Sunday, October 15, 2023, 11:59 PM
Art Show Proposal Rules and Procedures
Mt. Airy Art Garage (MAAG) invites artists, curators, and artist groups to submit a proposal to present an art show in the Gallery. Art shows typically run for a month, but they may run for as little as a week.
The gallery is open Wednesday – Saturday, 12 – 6 p.m., Sunday 12 – 5 p.m.
Click here to download the complete Proposal Rules and Procedures.
Prefer a paper submission form? Download here. Use this if you will be dropping off or mailing in the submission materials.