Saturday, December 14, 2019, 11 AM – 6 PM & Sunday, December 15, 2019, 11 AM – 5 PM
It’s getting close to the Holiday Art Market — A Juried Holiday Display of Original Fine Art and Crafts. This is our 11th Annual Holiday Art Market, and we intend to celebrate it with fine art, handcrafts, music, food, and a wonderful time for all.
All artists are invited to submit their work for sale at our Holiday Art Market on Saturday, December 14, 11 AM – 6 PM and Sunday, December 15, 11 AM – 5 PM , with setup on Friday, December 13, 6 PM – 9 PM. All work must be your own original work. Anything you submit must reflect what has been juried (no add-ons). The cost for the weekend is $100/members and $150/non-members for two days, and all exhibitors receive a space up to 10’ x 10’. All current members will have first priority in the jurying process. All artists retain 100% of their sales when selling during the Art Market. Non-members will receive a free MAAG membership. NOTE: For the duration of the weekend, all artwork must remain on display and all artists must be present with their artwork.
All artists are encouraged to promote their work in this show and postcards will be available for distribution.
To apply you’ll need to do the following:
- MAAG’s Submission Form (or the online application)
- Up to 3 JPG images (300 dpi) of the type of work you plan to sell. Be advised that submitted images may be used by MAAG for advertising and marketing if the work is accepted.
- Entry Fee ($100/members, $150/non-members) which can be sent via PayPal
- Artist Bio – A one-paragraph description about the artist written in the 3rd Person
All emails should have the subject line: “11th Annual Holiday Art Market – [Artists Name]”.
You have three options to submit:
Mail the form (PDF), photos, and a check to Mt. Airy Art Garage, 6622 Germantown Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19119.
- Application Deadline: Sunday, November 3rd, 11:59 PM (Notification of Acceptance: Saturday, November 9)
- Delivery and Setup: Friday, December 13, 6 – 9 PM
- Holiday Art Market: Saturday, December 14, 11 AM – 6 PM – Sunday, December 15, 11 AM – 5 PM
- Breakdown: Sunday, December 9, 5 – 6 PM
MAAG assumes no liability for any damage that may occur during the exhibit and is not responsible for any artwork left past the pickup date.